Employment Opportunities at Smith Brothers
Smith Brothers is always looking for enthusiastic knowledgeable riders to add to our winning team!
Fast paced equestrian company seeks Multi Channel Traffic Coordinator to facilitate catalog, retail, and web, content and photography needs, as well as sample procurement for photo shoots. Must possess strong project management and communication skills, work well under pressure, the ability to organize and prioritize workload independently with stellar follow through, in a high energy, deadline driven environment. BA Degree or equivalent 3 years in print production, agency work or project management and proficiency in Word, Excel, and basic Photoshop is required. Equestrian experience preferred.
Please send all resumes to Whitney Keeley.
Please include the following information in your resume when seeking employment:
Your horse knowledge:
- How long you've been riding
- What kind of horses you ride
- What events you participate in, if any
- Rank your horse knowledge from 1-10 (10 being the highest)
- Any past employment references
- Any horse related references
- Any other references you wish to provide
Thank you for your interest in becoming a team player at Smith Brothers!
PO Box 2700
Denton, TX 76207